the Nurse is In

Monday, June 13, 2005

veggie-licious!

I had a dream that the world came to an end. It was mighty disturbing. By the end, all that was left was rocky cliffs and smoke - not particularly unique I know. The world ended when two very large clouds made of black tar engulfed everything including myself from either side. It sucked. I hope the world does not end in such a manner.

Last night I went out with the girls and ate the best veggie burger of my life. I had it at The famed Roxy Burger. As a vegetarian, I have eaten a great deal of veggie burgers. Here is my list of top veggie burger establishments.

Deepshikha's Top Veggie Burger Establishment List:
1) The Roxy Burger
2) Sophie's Cosmic Cafe
3) Milestones
4) Hell's Kitchen
5) Red Robin's (not the actual Veggie Burger on the menu, but the Bonzai Burger with a veggie patty instead of a beef patty)


Hmmmm, I seem to be drawing a blank on veggie burger establishments.... Help please.

Like Science Fairs?...Contact me.




4 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Lady of Light said…

    What about those home-made veggie burgers your Aunt makes??

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Deepshikha said…

    ha ha fatima... you are cruel... I need to add Sophie's Cosmic Cafe on the list - they may be no. 1!!! soooo good!

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Lady of Light said…

    Actually I thought the homemade ones we had at your place were good...umm, my previous comment wasn't a joke. Lol. But it's kind of funny now...

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Deepshikha said…

    oh...right that was Meens who thought they were yucky! thanks fats, they still dont make the list though!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada