the Nurse is In

Sunday, April 10, 2005

the way fruit was meant to be eaten

I'm still young! Went to Arts County Fair on Friday, have not been since I left UBC almost 3 years ago. Madness at its best. There were so many people there, cellphones were not working. We only made it for Matt, which was the highlight of the day (yes, I can say this with confidence even without seeing the other sets). I re-lived my moshpit days, I'm surprised I got in there and actually enjoyed it. It did get stupidly violent though and stupid people thought they would advertise their stupidity by throwing things at the stage. I applaud Matt's words, they were needed.

Currently, I'm working a night at VGH. I do this about once a month for extra cash and to remind myself how wonderful the nursery is. God bless the newborn infant who does not have the ability to push a call bell...

I'm adding another link. My secret love, which I'm ashamed of...America's Top Model. I cannot resist, so I'm coming clean...Its a damn great show. Tomorrow is Models & Fondue night. We pay tribute to skinny, pretty girls by eating fruit dipped in layers and layers of chocolate. I still have not decided which model I like best. Have you?


http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model4/models/index.shtml

From Harper's:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada