the Nurse is In

Friday, February 25, 2005

nipple fetish?

Saw "Saw" last night. Holy crap, what a creepy film. My brother has been going on and on about it and after watching it, I can see why. Its probably the best psychological thriller I have seen in awhile. If you don't have a strong stomach, abort mission, this film is gory. The acting was a bit lacking, but all in all, a great little scary see.


From Harper's:
"...two former caretakers of Koko, the gorilla that can speak in sign language, sued for harassment. The caretakers claim they were pressured into exposing their breasts to satisfy Koko's nipple fetish. An eighty-year-old Australian doctor had "DO NOT RESUSCITATE" tattooed across his chest, and in Hong Kong, the bough of a lucky "wishing tree" broke off, scratching a four-year-old boy's head and breaking a man's leg".

Only 1 more week left of clinical fun before I get 10 whole days off - yipee! I'm going to Toronto and Montreal to see Pam, Erin and my cousin - should be fun. Perhaps I will come back completely fluent in French...j'mappelle Deepshikha, je parle English et Francais.... whatever, stupid language...

After I come back I start my senior practicum before finally finishing this portion of the program. Yesterday, I got to follow the resuscitation nurse around. Got to see a C-section, which was actually not as exciting as I thought it would be...gooey little baby...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada