the Nurse is In

Friday, March 11, 2005

Wicked?...wicked!

Had a great time Wednesday night in Toronto. My good friend Erin (who is a fellow neonatal nurse) and I went and saw "Wicked, the Musical". Even despite the fact that we were seated at the very back of the theatre, the show was amazing. Go see it if it is playing in your city.


http://www.wickedthemusical.com/

Its my last night here. I will not miss the weather. I talked to my mom yesterday and was told it was +18C in Vancouver... Why would anyone want to live elsewhere?

Pam and I went for Thai food the other night. Being the Thai-food snob that I am, I can say it was probably the third best Thai food I have every consumed. The first of course being that of "Sukhothai's" in Winnipeg. The second being, well mine! Meens has challenged me to a "curry off". The fool thinks she can out-Thai curry me. I will keep you all posted, we will need judges.

Finally and most importantly, what does one say when disgusting things happen?

5 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Random said…

    i would just like to take this opportunity to become one of the food judges... my quallifications are ... i LOVE to eat, ive been to thailand, my fav food is thai, and i love to eat... deep .. if u dont pick me .. you wont me my fav cuz in vancouver that is a girl anymore......

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Deepshikha said…

    hmmmmm..... valid argument Gaurav.... you can be a judge, but you would eat paper if it was edible.......but since I already know I will win this, yes you can be a judge.

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Deepshikha said…

    hmmmmm..... valid argument Gaurav.... you can be a judge, but you would eat paper if it was edible.......but since I already know I will win this, yes you can be a judge.

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Random said…

    sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet....bring on the food ladies... the winner needs to provide good food and lots of it.. and believe me sweety, u gotta need enough to feed the needy.. cause boy can i eat... in fact.. im hungry now...

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, so I missed out on this argument seeing as I was busy mastering my thai curry which I make from SCRATCH without the use of 'thai curry pastes' such as certain supposed thai 'experts'. Beat that pookie.

    Ok and Gaurav- seeing as how I'm gonna win this curry off I can be your new fave girl cousin in van because dee's gonna disown u. I also bake cookies :)

    Chef Meens

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada