the Nurse is In

Friday, December 22, 2006

Lost

Chris and I have a new love - Lost. We are addicted. A friend of mine lent us the first 2 seasons and for the past month, it has been Lost marathons night after night. It is one of the best shows on television well, ever. We are 1 episode away from cold turkey. We're scared people, the withdrawal will be too much. If anyone can hook us up with Lost, Season 3 Episodes 301-306 - we will forever be in your debt. It will catch us up and we'll be in synch with the show.

My favorite character is John Locke. His story fascinates me. His character has changed dramatically from the first season to the second and not for the better, but I still like him. I think he's the strongest character on the show and has plenty more tricks up his sleeve. I also quite like Claire and Charlie. I am curious to see who Claire's baby grows up to be and what the mysteries are surrounding his 'specialness".

I am also curious about "The Others". I hope they do not turn out to be a bunch of scientists running a psychological experiment in the form of the Dharma Iniative. That solution would be too obvious and a bit boring. I hope the show breaks away from the scientific/technological operations going on on the island and goes back to the concept of "the island as a being" explored more on Season 1. The mystical healing powers of the island that have cured Rose and Locke intrigue me and I hope Season 3 sheds more light on this.

Any Lost fans out there- lets talk.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Random said…

    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser :)

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Deepshikha said…

    Loser? You can travel by yourself punk:)

    Lost is a great show, just give it a chance!

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger Himaani said…

    Hey Little Sis.

    Welcome to the world of Lost. :) What does Gaur know anyways.

    Just so you know... they are thinking of finishing the show this season.

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Deepshikha said…

    What??!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada